Although the National Medical Commission (NMC) developed the NEET PG 2022 curriculum, it will be distributed by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) along with the brochure. The NEET PG curriculum will outline the disciplines studied and the weighting given to each. Candidates may read the article below for further information on the NEET PG 2022 curriculum.
For 2022, the NEET PG curriculum will be based on the Pre-Clinical, Clinical, and Para-Clinical disciplines taught throughout the MBBS programme. While each topic included in the NEET PG curriculum will be broken down into several components. NEET PG 2022 would follow the curriculum established for Graduate Medical Education (GME) in 2018. Medical graduates must be conversant with the NEET PG syllabus 2022 to pass the exam.
The NEET PG 2022 curriculum will familiarise students with the questions that will have a more significant weightage, assisting them in their preparations. According to the NEET PG exam pattern, the NEET PG examination will run for three hours and thirty minutes. The NEET PG test will be divided into three pieces – Part A, B, and C – with 50, 100, and 150 questions in each component.
NEET PG Revised 2022 syllabus
The NEET PG 2022 syllabus is meant to examine students’ comprehension of the MBBS course. Thus, the NEET PG curriculum is heavily weighted toward topics/subjects studied throughout the graduates’ MBBS studies. For the convenience of medical aspirants, the 2018 NEET PG curriculum, as specified by MCI guidelines, is provided below.
According to the NBE brochure, the NEET PG 2022 entrance exam curriculum is divided into three sections/phases: Part A, Part B, and Part C.
|Phase I – Pre-clinical subjects||● Anatomy
|Phase II – Para-clinical subjects||● Pathology
● Forensic Medicine
● Social and preventive medicine
|Phase III – Clinical subjects||● General Medicine including dermatology, venerelogy, and psychiatry
● General surgery including orthopaedics, anaesthesia, radio diagnosis
● Obstetrics and gynaecology
NEET PG 2022 exam day schedule
The chart below summarises the major dates and events in NEET PG 2022. Candidates are advised to peruse the chart and mark their calendars for the important days for NEET PG.
(7:00 AM to 12:30 PM)
|Candidates are allowed to enter the exam centre and commence biometric verification||07:00 AM|
|Closing of entry at NEET-PG examination Center||08:30 AM|
|Access for Candidate Login||08:45 AM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||08:50 AM|
|Exam Starts||09:00 AM|
|Exam Ends||12:30 PM|
NEET PG 2022 – Important events
The bullet points below summarise the key events of the NEET PG 2022 test. Candidates should thoroughly review each topic to avoid missing critical dates for NEET PG and develop an understanding of them.
- Date of release of NEET PG 2022 application form – On January 15, 3:00 PM, NBE issued the application form for NEET-PG 2022. Candidates may apply for NEET PG 2022 till March 25, 2022.
- Date of release of NEET PG admit card 2022- On May 16, 2022, officials will issue the NEET PG 2022 admission card. Candidates must keep in mind that they may download their NEET PG admit card until the test day.
- NEET PG exam date 2022 – NBE will conduct the NEET PG test in a computer-based manner on May 21 from 9:00 PM to 12:30 PM.
- Date of publication of NEET PG 2022 result – The entrance exam’s NEET PG result will be declared on June 20, 2022. The NEET PG 2022 result will be published in a merit list.
- NEET PG scorecard 2022 – NBE will make the NEET PG scorecard 2022 available online. Aspirants must log in to their applicant site to see their NEET PG scores.
- NEET PG merit list 2022 – The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will announce the NEET PG merit list 2022 for All India Quota students.
Know all about NEET PG exam here at https://www.shiksha.com/medicine-health-sciences/neet-pg-exam